Kobay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

toma röportaj türkçe/ingilizce

Aşağa gitmek

toma röportaj türkçe/ingilizce Empty toma röportaj türkçe/ingilizce

Mesaj  rei Cuma Tem. 25, 2008 1:13 pm

Ikuta-kun'la yaşamanın hayalini kuranlar için~

-- Sabah oldu~! Kahvaltıda ne istersin?

“Demek fantazileriniz buradan başlıyor ha~!? (gülüyor) Peki! Demek bu şekilde olacak. Sabah kalkınca hemen yemek yemem. Önce haberleri izlerim, ha ben izlerken kahvaltıyı hazırlamana birşey demezdim. (gülüyor) Pilav iyi giderdi~ [Sabah Sabah o__O'']

-- eeeh??
Do your fantasies start from here~!? (laugh) Ok! So that’s how it is. When I first get up, I won’t eat immediately. I’ll blurrily watch the news, so during that time, please prepare breakfast (I want Japanese food). I basically like white rice.”
> ehhh? an order so fast? fine I'll cook for you but don't expect it everyday! Image

--Is there news you’re particularly interested in?

“Will (Sakurai) Sho turn into yattaman? (laugh) I’m very interested in that piece of news.”
> lmao! poor sho-kun and his yattaman role! even toma is picking on him!

--How do you like your egg?

“Sweet, probably. And I want fish as well. If it’s just miso soup, the meal seems lacking.”

--Alright. So we’ve eaten breakfast together. What about lunch?

“Do we have to spend the whole day together like that? I’d probably get tired of it~~”
>lol! that's fine with me too! too much togetherness = Image

--Are you like that?

“Yeah. Even if it’s with a girl I like, if I had to stick with her every day, I might not like here anymore.”

--Then please go to work (T T). Will you text me a lot?

“Nope! Even if I do text, I’ll probably text right before I go home.”
> haha how frank! "Nope!" LOL!

--A surprisingly un-gentle Ikuta Toma

“I don’t really check my cell a lot, so I’d only send messages when I’m about to come home.”
> cool! me too! I only check my phone like twice a day Image

--Ok! You’ve come home (heart) How’s filming of Honey and Clover going?

“The shooting location is very rowdy. It’s just rather cold in the mornings. I’d eat breakfast at four in the morning and film until the evening…”

--To wait for you at home the entire time is rather lonely~

“Ahahaha. Really?”
> Ahahaha! Baka! Image

--Are you like this at the shooting location too?

“How should I say? When I’m with my co-actors, I’d crack up about the most minute things to experience youth.”

--I’d so jealous of the person you love, Narumi Riko, Hagumi’s actress.

“I’ll kick whoever says that. (laugh)”
> LOLLLLL!!!!

[I Like Girls who worked Hard]

--Toma-sama is surprisingly a bit of a male chauvinist.

“Has our life together already turned into a battlefield? (laugh)”

--At first, I had the gentle image of you from Hachikuro in mind. But now you want to kick me?

“Ahahaha (laugh). The manga’s like that too. The art in Hachikuro is very pretty. The drama is too, especially the sakura scene with Hagumi. When the director yelled ‘cut’, he accidentally yelled ‘hachikuro cut’.”

--Takemoto’s unrequited love for Hagumi-chan is quite sad.

“Although it’s sad, it’s also understandable. To constantly watch over someone is a form of love. I think I could also love in that silent, watchful way. Of course, I’ve also had experiences of unrequited love myself. When I saw her and someone else slowly build up their feelings, I became jealous as well.”
> ahhh Toma... *cuddle cuddle* Image

--Girls often talk about relationship problems together. Do guys do it as well?
“Guys often discuss this. It’s like licking each other’s wounds, or cleaning them with peroxide. (laugh) Men are less likely to hide things. They’ll say things out very directly. Although I don’t often talk about my own feelings or thoughts, once I decide to be open with someone, I won’t feel conscientious or anything; I’ll just continue being my natural self. Our relationship will become very close, so the situation will become something like that.”
> yes yes... you do love your friends (aherm especially Pi right? Wabu wabu! Image ) Okay even if we're together, Pi is more than welcome to play with you any time!

--Then, after today’s filming, will you go shopping with me?
“As long as you say “I want to go here.” I’m really bad at planning dates. Even if I go with guys out to eat, I can never decide the destination.”

--Then what should I buy? How would you like me to dress?
“Oh~I like shorts.”
> Shorts it is then! Image

--Wow, you replied really quickly. (Laugh)
“Shorts or medium-length pants with long boots! And I like the feeling of seeing a bit of the knee. (Heart) I also like seeing the skirt part of the dress matched with tights, floating. Yes, yes, I like it when the skirt floats and floats.”
LOL! There's his knees fetish again! You perv! Image

--Also, what kind of girl do you like? I hope you can tell me!
“The kind that’s gentle to everyone! The kind that doesn’t hesitate to give up her seat to an old person is good as well. And the kind that works hard for herself. I also want to support that effort. Instead of having her do something for me, I’d love to do something for her instead.”
> ah... i can be gentle! Image

--Then~Toma should cook for me next time~ (heart)

**Toma is so direct and quiet brutal with his answers! Lol! But I like it that he answers so honestly... makes me love him more! Yay Toma! Image

rei
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 131
Kayıt tarihi : 25/06/08

https://denek.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön