Kobay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ıvır zıvır

Aşağa gitmek

ıvır zıvır Empty ıvır zıvır

Mesaj  rei Cuma Tem. 25, 2008 1:12 pm

->Büyük bir blackstreerboys hastası. Onlar kayıt yaparken izlemek için Music Station's'a yalvarmış XD
->Güneş gözlüğü ve bez ayakkabı biriktirmeyi sever(converse, vans). Şu anda 15 adet converse'i(kıskandım be..) ve güneş gözlükleriyle dolu bir kabini var. Ayrıca Gundam, Spider-Man ve Star Wars karakterlerinin kıyafetlerine ve oyuncaklarına ilgi duyar.
->Hayalindeki ideal kızarkadaş, gece yarıları arabasını bir tepeye sürüp oradan şehri izleyen türden bir kızmış. Toma bunu Yamashita Tomoshitayla denedi ve oradaki tek çiftin kendileri olmadığını gördüler. Ama ikisi de bunun bir arkadaşla yapıldığında o kadar da eğlenceli olmadığını söyledi Very Happy
->Küçükken annesini Okaa-chan diye çağırırdı, ama M.A.I.N üyeleri tarafından dalga geçilince Okaa-san demeye başladı.
-> Büyük bir rock müzik manyağı. En çok dinlediği gruplar Metallica, Guns'N'Roses ve Red Hot Chiki Peppers.
-> Toma sağ elini kullanıyor 0__o
-> Hana-Kimi'nin çekimleri için Oguri Shunla 12 defa öpüşmek zorunda kalmış. Oguri'nin söylediğine göre Toma'nın dudakları çok yumuşakmış, hatta şimdiye kadar öptüğü en güzel dudaklar olduğunu söylüyor(özendirmeye mi çalışıyor ne xD)
-> Temmuzda yayında olan Horikita Maki'nin radyo programına iki kez davet edildi.
-> Toma ve Eiji Wentz eskiden bir çocuk grubunda beraberlerdi. Ancak Johnny's'e katılmaları teklif edildiğinde sadece Toma kabuletti.
-> Toma'nın annesi onu Johnny's'e girmeye ikna eden kişiydi (burdan kendisine sonsuz teşekkürleer <3 )
-> O ve Yamapi çocukken beraber akıl almaz yaramazlıklar yaparlardı. Hatta yapampi'nin dediğine göre "Muziplik onların yaşama sebebiydi"
-> Toma da YamaPi de çocukken çok kaba olduklarını kabul ediyorlar.
-> Köpeğinin adı Stawberry Jam'dan geliyor.
-> Oguri Shun'un bir radyo programında söylediğine göre Toma çok titiz ve iyi bir insan olmasının en büyük sebeplerinden biri her zaman arkadaşlarının arkasını kollamasıymış.
-> I Am Sam filmini izlediğinde ağlamış.
-> Toma oburun tekiymiş xD
-> Toma ve Yamashita Tomohisa, yıllardır aynı marka telefonları kullanıyor.
-> One Piece ve Detroir Metal City mangalarını takip ediyor.
-> Aloe Vera marka sabun kullanıyor.
-> Çok iyi "teh LIMBO!" yapar (dans olan XD)
-> Boşluğa öylesine bakmak onu rahatlatıyor.
-> Bir keresinde saçlarını sarıya boyamıştı ama Nishikido Ryo'dan aldığı kötü yorumlardan sonra tekrar eski haline döndürdü(teşekkürler ryo!). Bunu bilen Ryo, Toma'dan özür dileyip duruyor.
-> Ryo bir keresinde Toma'ya ondan hoşlandığını söylemiş ama Toma önemsediği başka birinin olduğunu söyleyip reddetmiş. ( lan?!?! O__o'' )
-> Hsegawa Jun'a göre, Toma'nın çekiciliğinin en büyük parçası gülümsemesi.
-> Çok düşünceli, kibar ve alçakgönüllü bir kişiliği varmış.
-> Kendisine göreyse çekiciliğinin en büyük kısımlarını dudakları, gözleri ve kalçasıymış.
-> Matsumoto Jun <3 bir keresinde, Toma'nın hayatı boyunca kendisini hayal kırıklığına uğratmadığını söylemiş.
-> Toma daha lisedeyken bile hayranları varmış, hatta onu takip edenler bile oluyormuş.
-> Gitar çalmayı seviyor. Fotoğraf çekmeyi çok çok çok seviyor. (*rei erimeye başlarr*)
-> Kendileri bir Converse - Chuck Taylor manyağı.

En son rei tarafından Cuma Tem. 25, 2008 3:05 pm tarihinde değiştirildi, toplamda 1 kere değiştirildi

rei
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 131
Kayıt tarihi : 25/06/08

https://denek.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

ıvır zıvır Empty Geri: ıvır zıvır

Mesaj  rei Cuma Tem. 25, 2008 1:20 pm

1. On one of Potato magazine interview, Pi said that during high school.. Toma used to nosebleed a lot

2. Koichi, Atsuhiro, and Koyama-sensei (AZUMI writer) went together to watch AZUMI on stage.

3. Yamapi : 8 April 2005 –> “Today is my last day before I reach hatachi, and I spent it by watching Toma’s performing, I can’t believe I cried”

4. Yamapi : me and Toma have known each others for 8-9 years, and Atsu-ani corrected it to 9 years… (edited : now yamapi said “we know each other

5. Toma ever said on his jweb, that he has a girl that he likes so much, that every time he sees the girl and talk with her, he couldn’t look into her eyes.. (probably is Matsu Takako-san  she was like Toma’s ideal type of girl)

6. He once said he hated a TV show in Japan which program was show off girls who opened up their skirt and show people their panties… his comment was : ZAKENNA! (in an angry tone) I dun like this show, it’s the same like sexual harassment.

7. Yamapi said every times he eats Nabe, it reminds him of Toma’s face. Becuz Toma’s the first person who taught him to eat Nabe

8. Yamapi went twice to Toma’s hometown, Hokkaido. Toma even introduced him to his grandparents.

9. He’s a huge fan of Backstreet Boys, in fact BSB is one of his main reasons to join the jimusho and pursue his career in the entertainment world. He once begged the Music Stations staff to let him in to the studio and watched BSB doing a rehearsal. He said he was very excited to see them live

10. Toma went to Backstreet Boys concert twice, he said it was like the first time he experienced himself being a fan and watch his idols concert twice. Now, he knows his fans feelings every time they see him on stage.

11. He even met his fans on BSB concert and they said “we were trying to get the AZUMI tickets” and Toma said “I hope you’ll get it” some fans spotted Toma went to that concert with his younger brother ryosei.

12. He even wanted to talk to one of Endless SHOCK foreign dancer, becuz he found that the dancer was very good on doing Backstreet Boys dance, but he went shy becuz he thinks his English isn’t very good.

13. He felt bad for didn’t come to Takizawa’s concert because his tight schedule of AZUMI rehearsal

14. He ever ride a taxi, and the driver recognized him and said “Your face looks familiar, do you appear on TV?” and Toma said “Yes I am”. And the taxi driver also said “I’ve ever given a ride to someone who’s an artist too… first I dunno him, becuz when I asked him the same question,.. he answered that he isn’t an artist.. but after I told my daughter about it… he said the person was Domoto Koichi san”

15. 28 November 2005 —> Toma wrote his jweb entry and said that “I’m wondering, if there’s someone who reads my entries wearing a sleeveless shirt in a place that is still warm., if you’re the person… please message me okay!” (becuz it’s winter at that time maybe he felt very cold)~~~~~~ And I went : TOMAAAAAAA IT WAS MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

16. There was a typhoon, during his one day parade around Shinagawa Police Station (also to promote Dekabeya and celebrating one of the Police event there). Toma wearing a police uniform, sitting on a car waving to everyone… tho there’s typhoon.. it didn’t stopped Toma fans to came and supported him there..  in fact there were quite a lot of toma fans.. according to the screaming I heard from the video file LOL

17. Toma went to Arashi concert, around 24-29 August 2005 (forgot the exact date). There was a fancam of it I found in leader. Toma went with his kouhai maybe some JJ express boys and Taiyou.. (I’m not sure). He was sitting on the 2nd story of Yokohama Arena, on the right side of the stage. During concert, Aiba called him and asked him to go to the stage, he took Toma running around the stage with him, and then there was a talk. After Toma back to his seat, Aiba said like this “Toma, when was the last time we did stage play togetherz????? (Stand by me)” and Toma screamed from his seat (without a mic, no kidding) “It was 8 YEARS AGO!!!!!) heard that all of arashi fans there were very supportive… they silent for a while to let Toma screamed out his answers to Aiba chan ^^

18. On one of Kame’s interview, Toma went to KAT-TUN’s room and caught in picture while he was playing around with Bakanishi and Maru. During the interview one of the questions directed to Kame was : If only he has more spare time, what will he do?? And kame said that he wanted to go to Southern Islands. Toma cut his words and said “That’s such a typical idol’s answer” and then kame said “Well then, I want to turn back time, and go watch AZUMI. And then Toma said “Good answer!” hahahaha

19. Kame also said “ If only I have more spare time, I would go out with people I know. But I seldom went out with Johnnys boys.. so I didn’t really think abt it too much, but why I always think about Toma???. If only I could go and fix the times which I have a lot of spare time but I didn’t went out with toma…I wanna fix those times”

20. Toma ever got a prank call! The stupid thing was… Toma kept talking about 10 minutes with the person who did the prank call, without knowing who he was. First he thought it was Subaru, but guess who is it???!!! It was Taki! Takki said he got bored, and decided to have some fun (hahaha so this is the way you have fun huh??)

21. A week before the prank call, Tsubasa went out with Toma to the beach. They took the train and went body surfing. Few days after that, Tsubasa revealed on his jweb, that his friend cried on the beach. That friend was Toma.

rei
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 131
Kayıt tarihi : 25/06/08

https://denek.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön