Kobay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kendi ağzından

Aşağa gitmek

kendi ağzından Empty kendi ağzından

Mesaj  rei Perş. Tem. 31, 2008 12:07 am

[Separately] As I was doing the photoshoot for this mag, the drama series <<Honey and Clover>> probably finished airing as well. The manga <<Honey and Clover>> had many parts to it, so I was really happy to see it made into a drama. Takemoto has a passive role; he always takes into consideration those around him. <<Hanakimi's>> Nakatsu has the opposite sort of personality. To be able to act out such contradicting roles in such a short amount of time, I was personally very happy with myself.

[Family] My brother is close to 20 years old now, and he comes home less and less recently. It appears that he has a girlfriend (laugh). Does it seem like it? We're often said to look alike. By the way, he's not interested in Johnnys at all, but he seems to like Sakurai Sho, as he's always saying "Sho-kun is so cool" (Laugh).

[Secret] A long time ago, I got into an argument with MatsuJun, and I broke his video game card. I regretted it very much, so I sprayed the game card with a pain-relieving spray. (Laugh) "Eh, why does this card feel soft and cold?" Matsujun asked. Then Aiba told him I did it, and everything was out in the open. (Laugh) Even now, Aiba still mentions this a lot. (Laugh)

[Happiness] Not long ago, I finished filming the happy scene in which I confessed my love to Hagu-chan. (This was during the earlier part of March). It was the first scene in which Takemoto actively did something and stood tall and proud. I felt that I really took action, and I really understood Takemoto's mentality. I can understand his thoughts of 'why can't I do anything myself, why must I only watch others in envy?'

[Sempai] Because I was filming in the same building as Katori Shingo, we had chances to meet up. And then he would ask me "how's the filming going?" <<Honey and Clover>> is already very taxing, but in comparison, Shingo-kun's <<Bara no Nai Hanaya>> seemed even more difficult. So sometimes, I'd just reply with "It just finished airing today." (Laugh)

[Kouhai] Not long ago, I went to watch <<~~Shock>>, and ate together with M.A.D.'s Tatsumi. Like always, he was full of energy, so when we talked together, it was very enjoyable. After I finished watching <<~~Shock>>, I went to say hi to Koichi. "Eh, what's going on? What are you doing?"--he was shocked. The theater, from inside out, made me feel nostalgic. Yara is also very cool. When I acted out those role last year, it was on the same level as Koichi's role, or, as I felt, a little bit more important...I wanted to act that feeling out. But Yara has a completely different approach from me. It appears that even if you act in the same role, different people will create different personas. It was good acting...I was touched.

rei
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 131
Kayıt tarihi : 25/06/08

https://denek.yetkin-forum.com

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz